Robert Walters is currently looking for a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant to join our Zürich office. The ideal candidate will be a current university student who is looking for the opportunity to complete a traineeship alongside their university studies.
If you are fluent in (Swiss) German with a good level of English and you are looking to work at an international recruitment consultancy firm, then don't hesitate to apply!
Testimonial from a recent Trainee Recruitment Consultant
"Recruitment looked like the ideal opportunity for me. It enables me to use my listening skills, empathy, and my sales flair at the same time. I had the chance to use theoretical knowledge from my studies directly on a daily basis. To have an employer who is flexible and open to offer a part-time opportunity is fantastic and to successfully achieve this balancing act between working, studying and family"
What is the Traineeship with Robert Walters?
The ideal candidate will be a proactive current university student who is looking to start their career with Robert Walters alongside their university studies
- You are fluent in Swiss-German with a good level of English, any other languages are a bonus
- You will become a specialist in your sector, working with exciting clients and candidates
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of highly accomplished consultants with a wealth of experience and knowledge to share
- You will learn all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business & building relationships with clients
Requirements for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the capability to speak to important clients & candidates
- You must be well presented, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
- We are looking for ambitious students with a business and sales mindset
- Pro-active and motivated to be successful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- You can work a minimum of 3 days/week (min. 60% - max. 100%)
- The minimum period for the traineeship is 6 months, but we'd love to keep you on board
Why work for Robert Walters Zurich?
- Robert Walters has offices in 32 countries and is recognized as a global leader in professional recruitment.
- You will have the chance to gain recruitment and sales experience in a (part-time) role alongside your university studies
- The Robert Walters offices around the globe have won awards including Excellence in Wellbeing and being listed as a Great Place to Work.
- We have a positive work culture where teamwork and collaboration is very important to us.
- We have international opportunities for employee's interested in relocating to another one of our offices around the globe.
To find out more about the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role in our Zürich office, please apply today or send your CV to Write an email
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video.