The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 3300 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
Our Robot Automation team at the headquarters in Niederönz is looking for an attentive colleague to support the commissioning of new applications.
Application Specialist (80-100%)
What you can accomplish:
You work as part of the development team and you will design and validate new mechanical modules and applications, in order to bring real life experience to the new products.
Additionally you ensure the transfer of knowledge to production and customer support and during commissioning you are the link between the Robot Automation team and the customer support team onsite.
What you should bring:
- You are an engineer with heart and enjoy working on the latest developments and getting involved
- Successfully completed training as mechatronic engineer, ideally in an industrial environment
- Experience with robotic and/or 3D modeling is an advantage
- Very good knowledge in English, both written and spoken and skills in German are an asset
- We offer you freedom and trust: The opportunity to take responsibility and shape your work
- You meet international and interdisciplinary projects and collaboration and a great, committed, high-performing team with mutual feedback
- We are a fast-growing, international company that is fully committed to innovation and we cultivate a positive, open corporate culture
- Enjoy our flexible work model (hybrid work)
- Actively shape your future: strong focus on personal and professional development and the opportunity to continuously develop yourself (internal and external trainings)