At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as an Area Sales Manager for Freud, as part of the Power Tools division are:
- Drive portfolio expansion, profitable growth and market shares
- Key account management of industrial and professional accounts
- Launch new products and implement price strategies
- Support on customer marketing, POS and communication solutions
- Provide technical support as a service to local distributors and end users
- Feed back with user trends, competitor and market information to sales management and product teams
- Act as a Freud ambassador to all stakeholders
- Higher engineering / business education, preferably Master level
- 3+ years of experience in international technical sales or key account management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team player
- Passionate, strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated to prioritize & to take responsibility, working in cross-functional & self organized teams
- Fluent in English, German skills preferred
Freud is a worldwide leading company of carbide tools for industrial and professional wood, metal and plastics industries and crafts. Coming of 60 years of engineering know how, Freud is the largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades in the world. With a strong belief in “ think global and act local”, the company holds a wide network of subsidiaries and partners in more than 90 countries. Since 2009 Freud is part of Bosch Group.
Contact HR Department
Chantal Céline Duss