KFC, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, is a global chicken restaurant brand with a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook, Colonel Harland Sanders, who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. Today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand inmore than 22,000 restaurants in over 135 countriesand territories around the world.
KFC CEE (Central Eastern Europe) is looking for a Development Analyst.
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for elevating focus on Development and Franchisee Business Model improvement within the KFC CEE team. Work cross-functionally with the Development, Finance, and Marketing functions to provide analysis and insight to support KFC CEE strategy. Own Development database management and pipeline reporting processes end-to-end.
(20%) End-to end ownership of the Pipeline and Remodel/Estate reporting processes, including maintenance of data in AIS and the Development Dashboard
(20%) Collection, tracking, and analysis of Franchisees’ financial health, including:
- P&L analysis and closure risk reporting together with Franchise Business Managers
- New Unit Tracking and Remodel Results Tracking together with Finance
(15%) Leadership of analytically-driven cross-functional projects, such as:
- Financial modeling of new markets
- Cost of Sales modeling and new product impact analysis with SCM and Marketing
- Cost of Labor and deployment modeling with HR and Operations
(15%) Coordination of new site approvals, closures, and relocations via Investment Committee (collect and submit documents; initial review in conjunction with the Franchise Business Managers)
(10%) Preparation of analysis and commentary on Franchisee business performance for LT Business Reviews
(10%) Collaboration with Market Planning team on any updates based on Pipeline or New Formats development
(10%) Other duties and ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance/Economics/Business preferred or with relevant work experience.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- At least 3 years’ experience within fast-moving company.
- Solid experience in restaurant/franchise or consulting business, in commercially-oriented function (finance, operations, supply chain).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), another European language preferred.
- Highly computer literate with excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a mind for problem solving on tactical and strategic levels. Integrates complex data to reach sound conclusions; excellent interpersonal and communication skills needed to drive consensus and action around these conclusions.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to evolve within a fast-paced organization, with a focus on personal development; appetite to learn and grow as a leader.
- Team player attitude, with a desire to teach others and build know-how.