Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
In Switzerland, Aon includes Aon Reinsurance Solutions, Aon Retirement Solutions and Aon Commercial Risk Solutions Health & Affinity, with around 350 employees in Basel, Locarno, Neuchâtel, Nyon, Wollerau, Zug and Zurich. To strengthen our team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Business Development Consultant/Manager
In this role you will
- Enthusiastically exploit existing and known sales opportunities, energetically create and uncover new sales opportunities in key growth areas and effectively lead negotiations and close new business opportunities
- Actively build, develop and maintain effective prospect and client relationships to exploit cross sales and sales opportunities using best practice sales techniques
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospects and clients, their industry and their needs, challenges and risks and match those with Aon Solutions
- Continuously learn about and being able to articulate: the key health and employee benefits issues and risks for employers, the value Aon can offer to a client across all solution lines, and being able to tell the story about why clients should choose Aon
- Understand and articulate a health risk strategy and identify appropriate solutions to client issues
- Connect across all parts of Aon and embrace the Leading Aon United mindset to deliver the best of Aon to clients and build a strong network of colleagues who can help meet client needs and deliver the optimal solution
- Be accountable for account planning regarding prospects including coordinating prospect activity and contribute to the team’s overarching sales strategy
- Manage the sales process and effectively use our CRM system to manage pipeline and opportunities
- Accountability for adherences to business processes, systems and procedures
Your key strengths are
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with strong relationship and empathy building skills who is capable of engaging with a diverse range of relationships. You are excited about articulating how we can help clients meet their needs and develop health and employee benefits strategies
- A proven and successful track record in business development and sales in the Health Solutions and Employee Benefits arena
- Health, Risk consulting and/or broking experience, Online Benefits Solutions sales experience is considered a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organizational levels, particularly with C-suite and Senior Reward or Human Resource managerial levels. Strong written and verbal communication skills; engaging storyteller
- Well-developed influencing skills and the ability to achieve success through others, with self-discipline and organization. Not easily discouraged or deterred by setbacks; leverages lost sales pitches as a learning opportunity
- Dependable, trustworthy and consistently follows through on commitments
- Self-starter mentality who is proactive, quick to learn and relentless about tracking down and closing opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills, with a proven record in employee benefit sales environment.
- A full understanding and ability to articulate the value delivered by Aon to clients and prospects
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers etc. and a thorough understanding of client business and risk issues
- A thorough understanding of different sales processes and methodologies and tenacious in constructing, following up and closing the sales process.
- A thorough understanding of marketing and the value marketing can add to client propositions.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive conditions and remuneration package;
- Flexible working hours, annual working time;
- Opportunity of working as part of a young and dynamic team in an international environment;
- Pleasant working environment with attractive working conditions.
In Aon, we drive and promote inclusiveness and we built an environment where everyone has opportunities for growth and development.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are looking for a person whose profile match the requirements mentioned in the advert. Therefore, we will only answer to candidates who fully match these criteria. Please apply online only.
Please send your electronic application file to:
HR contact: Hekima Heidelberg
Email:Klicken und Email senden