At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS covers workforce advisory (people, organizational and culture transformation), mobile talent and workforce enablement (Integrated Mobility) and Transactions (Reward). In Workforce Advisory, where this position is located in, we help organizations put talent and purpose at the heart of their transformation agenda.
- Highly motivated, multicultural team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- Diverse team which deeply believes in teaming, trust and respect
- Outstanding career opportunities through ambitious project work, a strong EY network as well as transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Your key responsibilities
- Work in various local & global workforce advisory transformation projects
- Help clients solve complex business problems using analytical skills
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Some of relevant consulting or industry experience in workforce planning, talent management, capability building, HR data and analytics, culture or leadership
- First experience in setting-up and roll-out of initiatives and programs covering workforce planning, Talent Management or people management
- Experience in Change Management and/or Experience in major transformations (business, technology or M&A)
- Proficiency in English and German or French is a must
Ideally, you'll also have
- Solid project management skills, strong presentation skills and client-oriented attitude
- Strong team player mentality to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.