At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Consultant / Senior Consultant - Technology Transformation - Financial Services EMEIA
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
As the only one, of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Engage with our Financial Services clients in developing their IT, digital, and innovation agenda and support them on their Technology Transformation journey.
Your key responsibilities
- Understanding clients' business directions and aligning IT Strategies accordingly
- Understanding new trend technologies (Cloud, Data Analytics, ML & AI, DevOps, Agile etc.) and validating their impact on the market, our clients and their current and future business models
- Enabling business transformation driven by technology and agile methodologies
- Managing technology-enabled projects and planning of resources, activities and work products
- Supporting IT cost optimization projects
- Supporting Assessment-, Design- and IT Implementation projects
- Structuring and analyzing data, deriving insights and proposing actions
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients
- Collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A passion for Information Technologies, Digital Innovation and Financial Services
- A degree in Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration with a strong technology affinity, or equivalent
- Fluency in German and English
- First working experience in consulting, in an IT environment in Financial Services (Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management, or insurance)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized way
- The ability to break down and structure complex matters and communicate them effectively to senior stakeholders
- An open-minded motivated personality willing to work in teams
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the willingness to drive and own solutions
- Can-do mindset, with a focus on high performance standards and ability to work in a focused and independent manner
What we look for
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: 29842. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.