At BBVA we are leading the transformation of banking worldwide, united in pursuing our goal of bringing the age of opportunity to everyone. Firmly focused on the future, our on-going digital transformation is already producing disruptive innovations that power our vision of banking. Every one of our 126,357 employees, from branch staff to senior leaders, plays an essential role in giving our 75 million customers the cutting edge banking solutions that they deserve. Building on 160 years of history we know the importance of constant development, which is why we place so much confidence in the collaborative working environment that enables our people to grow and excel. If you would like to learn about the culture and opportunities on offer at a company that is leading the way for 21st century banking, head to the ‘Life’ tab to find out more.
BBVA in Switzerland is the only bank in the BBVA Group devoted exclusively to Private Banking. As part of a global financial group that is heading banking transformation worldwide, we combine experience and soundness with new-era innovative spirit. We are wherever our clients are, Creating Opportunities and committed to banking of the future. We provide the best financial advisory and wealth diversification options by investing in global financial markets.
BBVA is a Spanish bank with its Swiss offices located in Zürich. Immediately or by agreement, we are looking for a person as
Main Objective (Job Purpose)
Develop the value offer of crypto assets, approaching and explaining their nature, developing research on them, and transmitting the investment opportunities they offer.
Functions (duties and responsibilities)
- Develop the value offer of crypto assets.
- Meet with clients upon request to discuss the investment opportunities crypto assets offer.
- Support Private Banking Officers for crypto assets.
- Drive the inclusion and use of crypto assets within portfolios.
- Higher education, preferably a master’s degree specialized in Blockchain
- Excellent communication in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Desirable knowledge of private banking services and experience in crypto assets.
- Knowledge in markets and investment vehicles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Power Point, etc…)
- Ability to work under pressure, with project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Solution- and target-oriented person with analytical skills and a customer-oriented focus
- Result oriented and self-motivating, open-minded and quick learner
- Experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Motivated, flexible and team-oriented personality
We offer you to join our highly motivated team and work in an international and dynamic environment.
Does this sound interesting to you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents to:
Click to send email