Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
• You have a degree in electronics, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
• In addition, you can show several years of professional experience in the field of electronics (production- / manufacturing processes)
• You have relevant experience in quality management, preferably in the automotive environment
• In addition, you have good knowledge of the use of quality tools (FMEA, SPC, QFD, etc.)
• This position requires a willingness to travel internationally (20%) and therefore very good knowledge of German and English
• As an electrical engineer SQM with a focus on electronics (e/e, ECUs) you are responsible for the specific preselection of suppliers for the procurement conference
• In addition, you are responsible for quality project management and supplier quality development up to series production, including any lessons learned measures
• You actively participate in the suppliers process FMEAs and monitor the quality indicators
• In the event of an escalation, you are directly on site and support the quality officers in the respective plant
• You will also support the respective project managers from product allocation (nomination) through to the series production phase
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 2347