- Support Sales, Customer Service, and Customer Project Managers for Quality-related requests
- Manage client audits and contribute to First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Lead client non-conformity (NC) resolution
- Maintain quality portals (like Ecovadis, ERADIS, UL)
- Coordinate change requests with Engineering, process owners and Customer Service
- Maintain and deploy certifications according to ISO9001, ISO/TS 22163, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 across all the sites of the business unit
- Maintain and improve Quality Management System (QMS) according to Continual Improvement Projects (CIP)
- Keep a strong relationship with all departments
- Report on Quality-related requests, Client NC, and QMS status
- Participate to the Quality and Regulatory development and Management Review preparation
- Participate to product development projects for Quality Assurance
- Travel time around 5%, mostly in Europe
Master degree (MS) or equivalent. MS in mechanics, electricity or quality is a plus
Trained auditor. Certified auditor is an asset.
Health & Safety PERson of COntact (PERCO, SUVA-CH) is a plus.
5-10 years of experience in Quality or quality-related activity.
Lean, Kaizen experience is a plus.
Fluent in English, French and German.
Quality Management (QM) software experience is an asset.
Strong communication and listening skills
Team-spirit, autonomous with client satisfaction (service) mind-set