You live a full-stack life, but are not afraid to touch the clouds?
At Xovis, we develop the leading platform for managing people flow. Our multidisciplinary engineering teams embrace cutting-edge AI, Cloud and IoT technology to build high-precision sensors that integrate with our growing SaaS portfolio. Our tech covers many use cases - from predictive analytics to enabling sales partner.
Whether choosing the best lane at the airport security checkpoint or knowing when it is okay to go into a store that has protective measures against COVID-19, you have almost certainly experienced the benefits of our people flow solutions. Perhaps without even knowing we exist - until now, of course.
Currently counting 130 passionate Xovisionaries that are mostly based in Zollikofen near Bern, we have just opened our new Zurich office, with you - and all our product development teams - in mind. We are set in BizDevOps mode and are supported by an environment of agile and new-work principles.
80-100%, Zurich or Zollikofen near Bern
We are seeking an ambitious and purpose-driven Full Stack Software Engineer to join the journey of growing our long-tail SaaS offering. If you are excited about our vision of rethinking people flow
and can contribute experience with building and running cloud-native software at scale, Xovis is the place to be!
Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing value throughout the entire DevOps lifecycle by refining the backlog, paving the architectural runway, developing software with quality guarantees, and supporting the continuous monitoring of our production clusters
- Mastering our tech stack based on Java/Spring Boot, Angular/TypeScript and Microsoft Azure
- Fostering our culture of customer centricity, open feedback, and relentless improvement while being part of a friendly group of diverse people that like to have fun on the job
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science or related field
- At least five years of experience as a software engineer
- A strong interest for Cloud environments is a must, some practical experience in this field would be a big plus
- DevOps mindset ("who builds it runs it") and motivation to work in multidisciplinary, strongly customer-/value- oriented team
What we offer:
- Strong empowerment of individuals and teams, lots of pioneering spirit, and a flat hierarchy
- Clear vision and strategy as well as a wide range of exciting challenges along the way
- Highly motivated and supportive team with open knowledge sharing culture
- Use of state-of-the-art development tools and methods
- Periodic social events, flexible working hours (40 per week), home office
Beatrice von Arx
+41 32 508 35 78
Klicken und Email senden