Global Channel Business Manager
Start: upon agreement
Single Machine Business (SMB) is nothing new for Bühler - what's new is the approach and its dedication. Our SMB-Team is developing and driving an e-commerce platform embedded in a multi-channel strategy, which complements the existing business models of Plant Business and Customer Service of Buhler. The business model of SMB enables our channel partners to configurate and source customized single machines fast and most efficiently. Are you experienced in the Channel Business and Portfolio Management and ready to contribute and share your knowledge within our global sales and service organization? Then become part of our team and drive our SMB-Business to the next level.
- As a global Channel Business Manager you actively drive and expand the channel partner network of Bühler on a strategical level
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships with the assigned Sales Channel Managers in the regions and countries
- Build up frameworks and structures which enable the Businesses and Regions achieving their sales growth targets by using third party channels
- Develop and draft required processes to remove hurdles and shift the business model to the next level in the area of third channel partners
- Monitor and review channel performance and its maturity
- Interact and support the SMB team mates on their working areas such as Portfolio, Price Management, Campaigning, MarCom etc.
- Technical degree with further education in business administration/development or business studies with several years of experience in the capital goods area
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in product management, product sales or channel management
- Wide and global experience in Channel Partner development and management in B2B business
- Ability to navigate effectively and cross-functionally within a matrix organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to network
- Proactive, driven and service-orientated team player
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Network with channel partners in similar industry is a plus
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Profit-sharing
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!