Garrett technologies and innovations have been used by nearly every major global auto maker, resulting in approximately 100 million vehicles with our products and an average launch rate of 100 new applications annually spanning, gas, diesel, natural gas, electric and fuel cell powertrains.
Garrett – Advancing Motion is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion.
We anticipate and enable solutions that help the auto industry meet the challenges of advancing motion, whatever the power train. Our highly engineered portfolio is rooted in more than 60-years of pioneering turbocharging systems for gasoline and diesel, but today we go further. Our world-class technical solutions are helping to drive a new era in hybrid electrification and fuel-cell power trains.
These innovations permit our customers to set new benchmarks in vehicle performance while addressing evolving fuel efficiency and exhaust emissions regulations. We’re also ready for the connected and autonomous vehicle era, with cyber security and prognostic software systems that create a secure and safe operating environment.
As a Global VP HR for the Integrated Supply Chain function, we are looking for a process-driven profile with extensive experience in leading organizational change to develop and own HR strategies for our new organization. You and your team will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to drive business transformation and actively engage in organizational development, talent management and talent acquisition.
You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to oversee different business functions and align critical human resources principles with business objectives. You will implement and drive HR projects globally through collaboration with local HR and drive organizational transformation to promote talent and growth.
- Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
- Develop and drive stakeholder change management plans appropriate to support transformational change across relevant geographies and functions globally.
- Provide organization development and effectiveness strategies and solutions which respond to a dynamic and evolving business environment.
- Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent necessary for execution of the company's strategic business plan.
Ideally you will have
- Extensive Global HR experience in a similar position focused on managing business transformation and org design.
- Strong Global manufacturing experience.
- Exposure to multinational corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
In addition to the skills described above, we value strong leadership and coaching skills, the ability to influence and to promote confidence in the HR function and its people within a matrixed organization.
- You are self-motivated, self-driven and able to partner with the business to make sure the HR function is always an enabler.
- You see the world through the (internal) customer's eyes and enjoy problem solving and translating ideas into realistic, pragmatic, executable plans.
- You empower, develop, and set high expectations of reports, peers, and others and you recognize their achievements as you look for continuous improvement in the HR function and your team.
- Thoughtful and execution-minded with the ability to offer actionable opinions
- Effective at creating a consensus around strategic initiatives utilizing a collaborative engaging decision-making process
- Sensitive to political and cultural issues