Revolution excites the heart of Traila.
Interested in joining a creative engineering company that is passionate about mobility, innovation, and in designing a sustainable future for us all?
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, Traila concentrates on the development and industrialisation of an advanced rail technology. We are a dynamic team of highly qualified engineers and business professionals, and seek like-minded, motivated and vibrant personnel to join our headquarters in Regensdorf, Zurich.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Engineer who is experienced in heavy Industry (+10 years), industrial products, high voltage systems or motor drive systems.
- Develop specifications and the subsequent Software/Hardware control solution requirements to ensure the successful development of a cutting-edge technology in building the company's first industrially certified product
- Provide hardware design concepts, including comparative design analysis, to support design decision making
- Be involved and responsible from the documentation of concept ideas and system descriptions to the testing phase, as according to industrial standards (EN50126)
- Work closely and in collaboration with the Control, Simulation, Mechanical and Test Engineers as well as with our globally recognized external partners
- Within our integrated team you have the opportunity to take on a wide range of tasks and responsibility and to get a deeper insight into the business
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences (BEng / MEng) and relevant professional experience of at least 10 years
- Qualified with regards to rail industry electronics, signaling and communication (EN50128/EN50129), qualified in the determination of SIL level calculations
- Knowledge in developing holistic hardware solutions, and in the application and integration of industrial electrical products
- Good written and spoken English and German language skills
Traila offers an extremely rare opportunity to contribute towards positive and impactful change, and to turn exceptional ideas into a reality.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For this position we only consider direct applications.
Main Office/Workshop: Regensdorf, Zurich, Switzerland.