Job Function Cloud & Software Services Why SoftwareONE?
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrate critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing. SoftwareONE's offerings are connected by PyraCloud, its proprietary digital platform, which provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 7,700 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE's shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange.
For more information, please visit https://www.softwareone.com/e.
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Riedenmatt 4, CH-6370 StansJob description
We are looking for the Information Security Consultant/Risk Manager for our Security Team. Threat, Risk and Opportunity are the three words you repeat on a daily basis? You have experience in risk management, analysis and you have a sense of detail, if so, then let us know about you!
What would be your workload?
- You would be responsible for the area of risk-risk management on various projects
- Participation in the preparation of audit documents, assistance in projects dealing with ISO 27001, GDPR and information security in general
- Participation in inspection in companies from the perspective of Compliance
- Communication with a friendly and always helpful team, quite regular tasting of various cakes and gastronomic experiences of our other colleagues
- Process analysis and subsequent suggestions for improvement
- We appreciate professional communication and presentation skills - especially when presenting complex information in a simple way
What do we need to see from you?
- We are looking for a person who is not afraid to seize the opportunity and will develop our Security team together with us, especially in the area of risks and risk management
- Someone who likes to learn new things and is not afraid of interesting challenges
- Areas such as information security, cyber security, GDPR and ISO 27001, ISO 27005, MoR are close to you and at least you would like to be educated and developed in this area.
- We prefer knowledge in some of these areas, especially if you clearly detect risks as Sherlock Holmes his cases
- Someone who likes to come up with solutions to sometimes problematic issues will at least not be afraid by such issues
- We appreciate independence and common sense
- Colleague with fluent English & Czech/Slovak language skills (verbally and in writing)
What can you expect from us?
- A great team of enthusiasts, who will always take care of a pleasant working atmosphere and a sufficient daily dose of jokes
- Opportunity to learn new things and develop your career and personality side (we have a very flexible program of education and we always approach individually)
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 days sick days per year
- Company pass to the ZOO and Botanical Garden
- Internal physiotherapist available once a week
- Meal vouchers and Flexipasses, or Multisport card
- Regular internal events (both educational and leisure)
- Contribution to the public transport coupon
- ESPP Program (company shares)
- Superteam, facilities and many other benefits