Cyber resilience requires action, not hesitation. - Innovative doers like you belong on the dynamic security team at Accenture, one of the world's leading technology and consulting firms: At the intersection of business and IT, you'll be at the forefront of helping organisations focus not only on their business objectives, but also on data security and cyber resilience. You empower our large, global clients to align their security measures with their business strategy in the digital transformation, gain an important edge in IT security, and achieve better results.
- You advise our customers on complex IT security challenges and design new IT security solutions for them.
- In this context, you will analyse the existing security solutions of the customers and innovatively create corresponding optimisation concepts.
- Based on your in-depth understanding of our client's security needs, you propose pragmatic solutions, and you are involved in the entire implementation process up to project completion.
- Working in an interdisciplinary, international team with market-leading technologies, you are in continuous exchange with customers and vendors, too.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in computer science, engineering, process engineering (or any of the STEM subjects)
- Initial experience in security is an advantage (e. g. participation in hacking challenges, internships, self-study etc.)
- Ability to identify and analyse top-down business needs
- Cloud experience (e. g. AWS, GCP or Azure) is an advantage
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you'll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- home office possible
- experienced mentors and project leaders who'll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- a steep learning curve, as you'll be working with the best experts of their respective fields
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter Click to send email or apply directly.
We look forward to receiving your application.