The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Suisse S.A.
Act. Rate 80-100%
Type of contact: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a Key Account Manager Proximity, you are responsible for the business development and acquisition of an assigned customer portfolio. You operate in several sub-channels for which you develop a specific commercial strategy which you execute in close collaboration with you colleagues and the field sales force.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Key Account Manager proximity
- Deliver sales objectives by managing, developing and acquiring new customers
- Ensure a comprehensive sales strategy for several sub-channels
- Understand the market environment and develop growth activities accordingly
- Implement, follow up and update Customer Plans
- Ensure complete support in development of Category Channel and Field Sales Plans
- Support the ICP process with insights (segments & market)
- Ensure the execution of the operational plan in time in order to achieve the annual targets by customer
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Collaborate with peer Customer Managers to share Customer best practices, liaise with Marketing, CDT, Field Sales and Supply Chain to drive Customer related initiative
What will make you successful
- 3-5 years sales experience with a value-based sales approach
- 2-3 years of Key Account Management experience in a similar role and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top and bottom-line business results
- Technical knowledge on food production and understanding of the functioning of factory and production lines
- Recognize important priorities and is able to execute them accordingly
- Clear and transparent communication and argues on a diplomatic way
- Good analytic and statistic skills
- Proven Project Management Skills
- German and French fluent, English knowledge