For our Arbitration Practice Group in Geneva, we are looking for a bright and motivated Legal Assistant, with attention to detail, and a real desire to be part of a dynamic international environment. Working as part of a team, the Legal Assistant will provide support and assistance to several lawyers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening new clients and cases on the database system and data-enrichment;
- Carrying out conflict of interest (COI) checks;
- Participating in submissions’ filing and hearing preparations;
- Managing physical and electronic filing and archiving;
- Producing all typing and secretarial services and correspondence, including formatting submissions and other legal documents;
- Handling diary management and travel arrangements (booking hotel and flights, taking care of potential reimbursements, and others);
- Providing general administrative tasks, including replacement at reception.
What we look for:
- Commercial education or equivalent; executive secretary diploma an asset;
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a law firm or similar business;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English; other language skills would be an asset;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office: Word at advanced level, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook);
- Rigorous organisational skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Good presence and “hands on” attitude;
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as autonomously, with strong communication skills;
- Stress resilient, proactive and motivated.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please submit your application documents (CV and cover letter) to Rita Marti, HR Manager, by clicking on the below link. For any questions regarding this role email Cliquer pour envoyer un email. Only direct applications considered.