Pala is recruiting a Manager or Vice President to join its investment team on a full time basis at its Zug, Switzerland office.
The role will support Pala’s private equity, strategic investment, and liquid investment activities and will specifically involve the following:
- Company, commodity, and sector research;
- Identification and evaluation of investment opportunities, including across private equity and strategic, commodity, public equity, fixed income, and other liquid investment spaces;
- In-depth valuation and financial analysis;
- Investment monitoring and management, including providing support to investee companies;
- Development of presentations, company and industry briefings, and reports;
- Strategic initiatives; and
- Managing junior team members.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Five to twelve years of professional experience in investment management, private equity, investment banking, management consulting, corporate positions within industry, or corporate finance;
- Experience in and knowledge of industrial assets, energy, minerals and/or infrastructure;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage people both internally within the firm and externally within portfolio companies and advisors;
- Excellent valuation, financial modelling and analytical skills;
- A proven ability to think strategically;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- The ability to clearly and coherently document and present results and recommendations;
- Strong work ethic with an ability to deliver quality work in a timely manner; and
- Excellent business English.
Preference may be given to candidates who can offer the following:
- Experience in research for banking, private equity, and/or hedge funds;
- Experience of operating in multiple geographies;
- Fluency in languages other than English; and
- EU/ Swiss passport or Swiss permit.
Please include relevant work permits and nationalities on submitted CVs.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and CV to Write an email.
About Pala Investments
Pala is a multi-strategy investment company.
We use our knowledge and creativity to leverage long-term capital to generate consistent investment returns and allow us to facilitate a shift to a lower carbon economy driven by responsible and sustainable value chains.
Pala has a team of accomplished industry professionals and seeks to partner with management teams, boards and shareholders to create long-term value; in addition to deploying a range of trading strategies aligned to our investment thesis.
For more information, visit:
Corporate presentation: https://www.pala.com/publications-archive/38-pala-presentation
Pala Investments Limited, St. Helier, Zweigniederlassung Zug