2 021 859
MTF Quadra is a Swiss IT services company specialized in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 80 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions perfectly suited to the requirements of our customers. MTF Quadra has offices in serveral locations including Ecublens, Meyrin, and Givisiez.
For one of our clients based in Geneva, we are looking for a
Mobile Operation Coordinator Junior
We are seeking an ambitious, bright, forward-thinking Mobile Operation Coordinator junior. He will report to the Head of Operation. He will be the main on-duty contact to help the client to keep a stable and reliable production and working environment.
Beside this role, he will manage any projects to maintain or enhance the production systems of the client IT environment.
The Mobile Operation Manager Junior will have a role in two key areas:
• Mobile Operation
The Mobile Operation coordinator junior will be the main operation contact:
- On call duty 24/7 and emergency Management (50% of the year)
- Main supervisor for level 2 support for all services
- Network monitoring and Fraud Supervision
- Coordinate infrastructures vendors supplier on a daily basis
- Manage software and hardware platform upgrade and sanity test
- Manage consumer level2 best practices. (document, improve, train)
- Test Q&A of the network/IT infrastructure under his responsibility
- Document the platforms management and sanity test processes
• Internal System IT
Main IT contact for internal IT activities:
- Manage IT internal suppliers on a daily basis
- Manage internal users
- Manage document internal IT process
- Main IT coordinator for new development project
- Design IT project acceptance testing and coordinate sanity testing
- Document and handover to the ops team
- Passionate in Mobile telecommunication
- Study level : Master Telecom Engineering or Master in Mobile Communications, EPFL or equivalent
- Good knowledges in Mobile and signaling protocols: GSM, GPRS, SIP, MAP/CAP, CAMEL, Diameter, SS7
- Genuine fun to be IN CHARGE, RESPONSIBLE with AUTONOMY in a small team
Soft Skills :
- Team player
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.