Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, from February 01, 2022 for 7 month with possibility of permanent employment, for our Key Accounts team within Phonak Marketing. In this position, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the business strategy and delivering winning products and solutions in a cross-functional collaboration across the entire organization from ideas to impactful product launches and lifecycle management.
- Develop business strategy of the product portfolio
- Leader, owner and key driver of the product portfolio and management of whole product lifecycle
- Link between our group companies and headquarters to develop a competitive product offering
- Develop competitive product offerings for Key Accounts, government and retail customers
- Monitor sales, quality and customer satisfaction KPIs and react if required
- University degree in Business or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in International / Global Product Management, Sales or Marketing
- Experience in health-care or medical industry as well as exposure to high-tech products are an asset
- Ability to work under pressure, high result orientation and expertise in project leadership of multi-disciplinary teams
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical thinking as well as open-minded person with can-do approach
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Kira Maurer, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.