RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Are you looking to combine your communication talent, assertiveness, and can-do attitude with a meaningful job in a growing market? Did you wonder what it would be like to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact – and you are rewarded for it? Do you love collaborating? Are you a results-oriented person who is interested in storytelling within a professional format? Are you a self-starter with the ability to work in fast-paced environments while handling a complex web of interfaces, always going the extra mile with passion? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks while always striving to deliver the best quality without missing a deadline? Do you undertake your work with a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play – then this is the perfect role for you!
As our new Project manager for PR & Communications, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the RepRisk brand and solutions are properly positioned and communicated globally through a unified language. You will be part of our global Sales and Marketing division and report to the Head of Marketing and Communication, based in Zurich, Switzerland. In particular, you will:
- Oversee and drive global PR programs, working closely with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis, developing compelling stories, managing communication challenges, and ensuring results
- Oversee planning, development, and execution of RepRisk’s corporate communications to media, clients, and other stakeholders
- Oversee social media strategy and implementation, ensuring contribution to brand awareness and lead generation goals, as well as the integration into broader communication and advertising strategies
- Support and advise internal stakeholders and spokespeople on their communication activities
- Support Head of Marketing and Communications in strategic planning, budgeting, controlling, and reporting activities
- A Master’s Degree within subjects related to communications, marketing, and/or finance
- Solid professional experience in corporate public/media relations and/or in a corporate communications role, preferably in the financial industry
- Experience with project management and leadership, as well as business KPIs
- You are results-oriented and a team player, with superb conceptual skills who is efficient and exact in execution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a proficiency in English. German is a plus
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit