Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering/mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Furthermore, you could acquire advanced knowledge in the core tools and methods of automotive quality
- Experience in the engineering process and in model-based development is an advantage in this position
- You have already proven your profound experience in project management paired with a strong customer orientation as well as your moderation skills on several occasions
- In addition, you have ideally acquired knowledge in the area of IATF 16949 and VDA Schadteilanalyse field
- Fluency in German & English as well as the willingness to travel internationally completes your profile
- In this position, you will have full responsibility for our globally defined actions based on the root cause analysis results from the regional claim center
- You will be the Technical Lead in Customer Communication (HQ) for cross-cutting issues with the option to involve necessary team members and/or Warranty Claim Coordinator for respective technical support
- Besides you continue to manage project planning and tracking based on the Global Quality Improvement Manager's serial defect list and prioritization and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Ensuring process-compliant project documentation and document management as well as managing and coordinating the interfaces between warranty claim coordinator, development quality, quality and development department is also part of your responsibilities
- In addition, you are mainly responsible for schedule, technical, cost & quality of the projects for implementation
- You will coordinate the implementation of technical changes while adhering to internal quality processes and provide lessons learned input on corrective actions for other projects & stakeholders as well
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410