SIX is driving the transformation of financial markets, we are at the forefront of innovation and a passionate advocate for FinTech.
With offices in 33 locations, we have stood for innovation and stability on the global financial markets since 2008 but our roots go back to the 1930s. SIX provides technical infrastructure and services to banks and other international financial institutions. We run the stock exchanges in Zurich and Spain, offer global clearing and settlement services, sell financial information around the world and provide secure payment solutions to clients in Switzerland.
As Regulatory Content Manager you follow developments in current financial markets regulation as well as future regulatory initiatives and analyze their impact on regulatory data products and services SIX Financial Information offers to the market.
What You Will Do
- assist the Senior Product Manager for Regulatory Content with monitoring global and local financial regulations in order to assess their impact on the existing SIX's product portfolio and uncover new business opportunities within the regulatory space
- you will keep stakeholders in the Products and Sales organization informed about emerging regulatory trends, policies and rules by contributing to the Regulatory Roadmap
- in cooperation with product managers and business analysts, you will contribute to and review business rules and other specifications for our regulatory product offerings
- carry out reviews and checks to ensure that our products are delivering timely and accurate data, in line with relevant regulatory rules and guidelines
- you will participate in and represent SIX both internally and externally at events and client workshops on regulatory topics
What You Bring
- profound knowledge of global financial regulations and solid understanding of the legal and compliance frameworks within the financial industry
- ability to research and analyze regulatory rules and policies, assess their impact on the financial industry and make recommendations to various SIX's stakeholders on what actions to take
- in-depth understanding of the data needs and challenges financial institutions face when implementing regulations and willingness to learn about regulatory data frameworks, standards and best practices
- ability to draft well-researched and informative briefings and other internal and external documents, including consultation responses to regulatory bodies and industry associations as well as white papers on various regulatory subjects
- customer relationship experience, especially with working groups or advisory bords