A leading Swiss, fintech focused, consulting and implementation company who are successful in having numerous areas of focus revolved around innovation, digitization and security.
After having a very influential hand within Switzerland technical and innovation space, They have a company goal of expanding into Europe in the near future.
What has started in Switzerland, is now looking to expand in Europe and continue this "Swiss-mindset" approach which sees a balance between innovation and quality but also including speed and reliability.
This attitude has seen the company go from strength to strength and now they are closing in on their 20th anniversary. Currently a 400+ strong technical team help integrate an entire IT value chain for their valued client base providing a dynamic environment day-to-day while also proving an opportunity that can take your career in numerous directions
Now seeking a customer orientated Robotics/ML Engineer ready to make the difference.
What is waiting for you
- Innovative and dynamic projects for various customers
- Development of robust, efficient and stable robotics solutions
- Play your role in building up this young team with training opportunities to pass your knowledge
- Gaining valuable insights into various customer specific industries
- A variety of cooperation on exciting internal and external projects
How you make your impact
- Experience in the build, installation, and operation of robotics
- Experience or knowledge of UiPath is a plus
- Experience within RPA software
- Solid communication skills
- Knowledge of business analysis / process mining
- An interest within digitization and automation
- Experience in software engineering/development (EG Python, .NET, Java)
- Machine learning experience is a plus
- Good English and German speaking/writing skills
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.