Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Sales Manager Automotive - Sports Cars Clients (all genders)
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- You have a university degree in business or engineering or a similar discipline
- You have several years of technical sales experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Gathering detailed technical information along the whole value chain to maximise opportunities and results intrinsically motivates you
- You enjoy working in an agile, international environment with flat hierarchies where you can have a direct impact on commercial success
- You possess very strong communication and negotiation skills in both German and English
- You like travelling internationally, speaking additional languages would be beneficial
- As our new Sales Manager for our sports cars clients, you will define our global customer and market strategy in coordination with the Customer Business Unit Management
- You will be responsible for the commercial management of our global customer relationships and will cooperate closely with our senior management to achieve the goals you set together
- Consequently you will take ownership of maximising market, product, sales and profitability targets
- You will drive and lead all acquisition activities in your customer and product segment and are responsible for successful negotiation of relevant contract terms
- You skillfully negotiate contract, parts price, spare parts and tooling costs and track and report costing impact
- In addition, you conduct market observations, analyze competition activities and strategically respond to market conditions
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479