Notre agence est active depuis 1982 en tant qu’expert dans le recrutement et le placement de candidats qualifiés et hautement qualifiés.
Nous intervenons comme partenaire auprès d'une clientèle exigeante dans le choix de leurs futurs collaborateurs temporaires et fixes.
Pour l'un de nos clients, une banque privée. nous sommes à la recherche d'un/une
Your role is to assist your Unit Head in ensuring there is a robust control environment within your unit, in line with internal directives and risk appetite.
- Raise risk awareness in your unit by promoting and supporting a culture of high sensitivity to risks and making your colleagues aware of their personal responsibilities. This may lead you to set up trainings.
- Engage with risk owners, control owners and risk specialists to dynamically update business RCSAs once per year and ensure these embrace all material risks alongside with key controls performed by business and functions. This exercise is to be run coordination with Operational Risk Management (2nd line of defence)
- Develop risk dashboard and reports pertaining to the unit. Communicate them to the Market Head and raise issues to the 2nd line of defence and relevant risk specialists.
- Review the results of controls performed by the central the BRM Team (i.e. call backs, payment instructions).
- Undertake remediations in coordination with Bankers (e.g. Fatca, CRS, Suitability, dormant accounts, zero balance accounts, etc)
- Follow up on AML and FCRM alerts.
- Maintain the Business Continuity Management (BCM) documentation and update it at least once per year.
- Follow up, address and escalate where necessary internal/external audit issues.
Boulevard Emile-Jaques-Dalcroze, 5 1204 Genève