Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee's individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Playing an important role in the customer experience evolution in digital transformation of Sunrise UPC
- Coordinating digital squads to deliver the digital vision
- Focusing on transformation efforts to support business growth
- Supporting Tribe leader / Journey Owner and collaborating with Product Owners in the ideation and execution of their objectives
- Bring disruptive and creative thinking to the table
- Assist team of CX Design Program Managers on projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap
- Contribute to project scope, including timeline, resources, labor hours, and external costs
- Attend agile ceremonies, sprint planning, reviews and assist in communicating action steps to the broader team
- Contribute and help to maintain, strategic plans, status reports, deliverables lists and timelines
- Invest in building relationships and trust with stakeholders, peers, and working groups across the company
- Advocate and champion design thinking and methodologies throughout the development lifecycle
- Assisting in execution of team summits and events that contribute to team culture
What we look for in an applicant:
- Digital native who conducted scrum trainings and implemented and coached agile working methods
- Experience in digital transformation programs: Digital Strategy, Business Transformation, Innovation, Change Management, Agile Organization
- Having worked with agile methodologies in agile teams
- Experience to manage multiple stakeholders with different business goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills as well as ability to interact with extended senior management persons (C-Level, Director)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Comfortable with change and working with people on all levels of an organization
- Can-do and hands-on mentality, with a flexible and open-minded personality
- Critical out-of-the-box thinking
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.