Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
Senior Process Engineer Service
- Preparing design calculations, P&IDs, functional design specifications, and other process engineering documents for offers for quotation and retrofit projects
- Creating technical documents for the procurement of various systems
- Commissioning of plants and plant sections
- Writing operating manuals and training operating personnel on site
- Executing plant analyses to optimize plant availability and performance
- Travel activity 10%
- Bachelor in Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years' relevant experience, preferably in the area of machine and plant engineering
- Detailed knowledge of process engineering procedures
- Good operating knowledge (commissioning experience) and comprehensive knowledge in plant automation
- Literate IT-skills (MS-Office, particularly Excel)
- Fluent in English, German and French skills are a plus
- Team player with solid planning, organizational, as well as problem solving skills
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.