Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens, professional foodservice and coffee preparation established in 40 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful - from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our partners, customers and each other.
We, the Franke company with its three divisions, are a world's leading supplier of products and services for domestic kitchens, the professional foodservice systems and the convenience store sector as well as for professional coffee making. With around 60 companies, we are at home on five continents. Over 8,000 employees constantly take on new perspectives to identify opportunities and turn them into inspiring, innovative solutions for tomorrow's demands.
The Electronic Business Solutions team covers a large part of the IT services, which are primarily consumed by the divisional marketing organizations. To guide and support these divisional marketing organizations, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced SEO/SEA Expert in Aarburg, where the global headquarters is located.
- Create global instructions and regulations around Search Engine Optimization
- Enable divisional marketing organizations in improving their organic search ranking
- Technical responsibility for Search Engine Optimization on our global CMS
- Organize and lead internal SEO/SEA workshops in a global environment
- Support in the implementation of campaigns, events, websites, and success stories
- Coordinator of internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperate in evaluation of external partners for digital marketing purposes
- In-depth knowledge of web tracking and web ads
- Experience in project management / PMO knowledge in international-oriented companies
- A high affinity for the technical side of SEO/SEA
- Consulting skills paired with technical skills, to convey the value of a digital marketing solution
- Solid presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management
- Knowledge using Adobe Experience Cloud
- Strong communications skills in English are required, and any further languages are an asset
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us!
Michael Müller, Country Head of Human Resources Switzerland, is looking forward to the first contact with you. Please apply using the "Apply" button below. Thank you very much.