Aequor Consulting GmbH - that's us! A young, dynamic and motivated team that aims to bring companies and talents together. We do this both in personnel placement and in personnel staffing. Even with large, complex and international projects, we can rely on the support of over 4,000 colleagues from the headquarters of Aequor Technologies Ltd. We are pleased to support you according to our slogan - “We listen. We deliver."
Software Systems Engineer - Digital Workplace (m/w/d)
Do you want to work with one of the Switzerland’s most attractive employers , who is a certified fair compensation company?
Our client, who is one of the leading audit and advisory firms established in varied markets with a strong regional presence in Switzerland is looking for competitive candidates like you. In this exciting role, you would be working as a Software Systems Engineer - Digital Workplace (m/w/d) 80-100% at Zurich location.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration and productivity mostly based on M365 solutions to create value added services for the business
- Collaborate closely with the client and transformation teams to propose, co-design and implement adoption strategies that will increase digital workplace service consumption
- Be inspiring about new technologies and share knowledge to employees on how to leverage productivity tools in their daily work
- Provide 3rd level support of the products based on ownership and trust. Additionally support integration of Azure AD and Office 365 solutions
- Collaborate with our client team and Swiss security/compliance team to implement global standard and policies for workplace related topics
- Collaborate with external provider for topics including incident and request oversight
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or similar
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ownership for own tasks and services/products
- Experience in the application of architecture patterns, frameworks and Power Platform
- Experience with Endpoint Workspace Management (Azure AD, GPO, MEM/Intune, MS Defender)
- Extensive experience with M365 administration and design especially with MS Teams, OneDrive for Business and Exchange Online
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Opportunitytoworkwith a certified 2020 top employer
- Collaborative and mentoringworkculture
- Career lift-off