Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that's the world in which Tecan plays a vital role - helping advance healthcare - through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.We care about our culture.
Our values - trust, highest standards and ambition - are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise - 'Always there for you'.
We need you to join our IT System Engineering Team at Männedorf, Zürich as
IT System Engineer 80-100%
What you will do
In this challenging and important role you are responsible for transferring changes and project fits into our overall IT landscape and strategy. The main scope will be our global network (LAN/WAN). You will drive continuous improvement of processes, services and standards. Responsibilities will include
What you bring along
- Management and execution of various IT system engineering tasks
- Providing 3rd level support and resolving problems, incidents and service requests
- Maintaining and extending our global Cisco network environment
- Planning of global IT infrastructure architectures within the scope of quality, economy and feasibility
- Installing, testing and configuring various IT hardware, software and equipment according company standards
- Coordination of external specialists
- A completed education in IT
- Further education such as HF degree
- Cisco CCNA/SISE certificate
- 6 years of working experience in IT
- Deep network knowledge
- Experience with LAN/WAN administration
- Experience in defining processes, writing concepts and documentation
- Scripting Experience (PowerShell)
- Spoken and written skills in German and English
- Project management skills
- Potential to teach other people
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Readiness to travel
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with "Swissness" at heart
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Applications from recruiters are welcome. Please register using this link: http://www.tecan.com/recruiters
Tecan Trading AG, Seestrasse 103, 8708 Männedorf, www.tecan.com