Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
Technical Project Manager Balance of Plant
- You are responsible for the entire Balance of Plant (BOP) scope within a defined project in regards of schedule, costs, technical delivery, and quality
- You review customer's contract and project set-up
- You define, distribute and supervise work packages of the assigned project engineers within the project scope
- You ensure on-time purchasing of the lots of BOP work packages, incl. negotiations with (potential) suppliers
- You monitor, supervise, and report the progress of your scope from RfQ to Commissioning
- Ensure communication to Project Management Team, incl. document preparation for decision making
- Traveling up to 10 %
- You are a trained engineer with 5+ years' experience in Process and Product Engineering of industrial plants
- You have strong planning and organizational skills, problem-solving capability, and project management competencies
- You are a team-builder with sound communication and negotiation skills
- An additional IPMA, PMI or business economics training is of advantage
- You are fluent in English; any other central European languages is a plus
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.