CDR-Life is a young, dynamic biotech company that fosters growth and impact for its employees. We are building a highly diverse team that collaborates across functions and cultures. We foster a culture with a flat hierarchy and believe that we can only achieve success by working together collectively. In Schlieren Zurich, we develop novel immunotherapies against cancer based on our unique MHC targeting (M-gager®) technology. Our Drug Substance team is responsible for the development of robust and fully scalable drug substance manufacturing processes to enable clinical manufacturing of those new drugs. To support this team, we are looking for an experienced:
Supporting the development of scalable and robust processes, ready for tech transfer
In this role, you will play an important part in the development and scale-up of downstream processes for CDR-Life’s antibody formats ready for process transfer to a clinical manufacturing site. Moreover, you will help drive the establishment of a data-driven process development approach. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for data-driven lab work, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
- Independent planning, execution, and evaluation of experiments for the development of scalable and robust downstream processes of our antibody formats
- Production of drug candidates for the developability programs as well as for preclinical safety studies
- Analysis of in-process samples to monitor process development and gain process knowledge (mostly HPLC)
- Support the team in establishing efficient development tools and building up a fully data-driven process development platform
- Support of technology transfers to the clinical manufacturing site
- Responsible system owner for assigned equipment
- Apprenticeship with min. 3 years of working experience or BS, MSc. preferably in biochemistry, biotechnology or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the development of state-of-the-art downstream processes for drug substance manufacturing in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- English (written and spoken) skills suitable for day-to-day interaction, documentation and presentation of lab work
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as across teams’ boundaries
- Positive and proactive attitude
Are you interested? For any further questions or your application please contact: Write an email. We are looking forward to hearing from you.