We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for one of our main financial clients in Basel.
They need a self-starter and quick-learner who helps building and supporting the strategic IT infrastructure of the bank.
Azure DevOps Server 2019 and hands on development experience is a must for this exciting role.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and support on-premises Azure DevOps Server 2019 installation, assisting development teams in their implementation of CI/CD pipelines and agile project methodologies
- Conceptualize and design a new DevOps offering within established IT vision and business requirements
- Work closely with IT as well as business teams to ensure a successful delivery of the platform Document DevOps architecture, key decisions, processes and environments
- Communicate and engage with key stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demos
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Excellent knowledge of on-premises Azure DevOps Server 2019
- Strong DevOps engineering experience and knowledge of the entire DevOps stack including CI and CD
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent team player and ability to collaborate with team members and business counterparts Knowledge of Microsoft cloud Azure technology stack
- Knowledge of third party component management concepts, tools and practices
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle is considered a plus
- Knowledge of secure coding practices such as OWASP is considered a plus
- Knowledge of static analysis as a means of security testing is considered a plus
- Fluent in English
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
TEKsystems provides technology staffing and services, helping businesses deploy high-calibre IT and communications expertise under a range of delivery options including Staffing Services, Team Services, Global Services, and Workforce Management Services. Weve become a billion-dollar services company by continually building on what we do best blending superior client service with an unrivalled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Our offerings address various applications, infrastructure, and communications needs including technology deployment services, enterprise software support services, and asset management services. TEKsystems is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency.