We are looking for an experienced MSBI Developer for a leading global reinsurance company in Zurich.
You will take part in an agile environment to deliver for the groups Finance Platform using MSBI Technology and will be responsible to implement/adjust the ETL solution and Tabular Cube for the Project.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and Implement the Group Reporting together with the Subject Matter Experts and the IT Team
- Adjust the Data Mart to new complex requirements
- Develop a robust, powerful & scalable Business Intelligence Solution
- Implement integration and unit tests for all software modules
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- You have a university degree (Masters preferred) in IT, engineering or a similar area.
- You can discuss complex architecture design, provide solutions and put them into practice.
- You are comfortable working in a cross functional environment together with top class subject matter experts.
- You have knowledge in Financial Reporting.
- You have outstanding communication skills and a professional way of presentation.
- You have in-depth experience with SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services), SQL Server and Data Mart Design
- You can deal with large volumes of data or high complexity
- You have experience with Azure Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Automation/Scheduling know-how is a plus (e.g. ONE Automation from Automic).
- You are familiar with the agile development approach: Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration.
- You are highly motivated and pro-active
- You care about: security, quality, user experience, documentation, testing and team spirit.
- You are fluent in English.
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a contract within a leading international team, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
SSAS, SSIS, ETL, Azure
TEKsystems provides technology staffing and services, helping businesses deploy high-calibre IT and communications expertise under a range of delivery options including Staffing Services, Team Services, Global Services, and Workforce Management Services. Weve become a billion-dollar services company by continually building on what we do best blending superior client service with an unrivalled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Our offerings address various applications, infrastructure, and communications needs including technology deployment services, enterprise software support services, and asset management services. TEKsystems is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency.