Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable field of study
- You have several years of experience in the development of electronics and electromechanical products as well as knowledge in the field of functional safety according to ISO 26262
- You have several years of experience in the management of mechatronics projects, preferably in the automotive sector
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm as well as international willingness to travel distinguish you
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- As a project manager in the field of steering column, you are the main contact person for our OEM customers in all questions of electrics and electronics within the framework of our international development projects
- Time, cost and quality aspects of all E/E projects can be kept in mind – just like your stakeholders from the areas of hardware, software, industrialization, etc.
- You manage the design and product validation processes of the E/E systems as well as the performance, NVH, environmental and endurance tests at system level and are responsible for the type approval of the E/E components
- You act as a link between the customer and internal areas
- Within the framework of the projects, you will support and coordinate the conception, specification, development, validation and documentation
- You are responsible for risk management (identification, evaluation, controlling, etc.)
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 2347