We are looking for an experienced Auditor with a minimum of two years experience, with high growth potential to join the Internal Audit department. The successful candidate for this role can be based in Dublin, Zurich, or Singapore.
Your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Conducting risk-based audits of key business processes in accordance with professional standards for internal auditing to ensure that internal controls are appropriately designed and operating effectively
- Follow up of audit recommendations to ensure appropriate corrective action has been taken to resolve identified control deficiencies
- Planning and executing audits of the design and operating effectiveness of Internal Control over Financial Reporting (Sarbanes–Oxley 404 control testing)
- Assisting business units and functions to update their documentation of risks and controls
- Partnering with management to develop opportunities to strengthen internal controls and improve business processes
- Providing assurance over the design of controls for key areas of change prior to implementation
- Completing minimum 40 hours of company sponsored training in compliance with the department’s professional standards.
- Assisting on special projects.
To be successful in this role you have the following background, skills and mindset:
- 2-4 years of experience in internal or external auditing
- Ability to effectively work as part of an international team
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task
- Strong analytical, written/oral communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail and effective organization skills
- Driven to add value
- Takes initiative, driven to achieve results
- Ability to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Prior experience with analytics / visualization software would be an asset
Why join our team:
Because this is a company where you can make a real impact, where you will quickly get to know all your colleagues, where collaboration and diversity are valued, where personal development is enabled, and where you will get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company’s success.
Become part of a leading reinsurance company of over 1,000 professionals spread across 20 world locations – a company that prides itself in delivering the best possible risk solutions to its insurance clients and brokers. For more on the extensive and fascinating range of risks we protect: https://partnerre.com/risk-solutions/
Become part of a culture based on trust, initiative, responsibility, and openness. We are always looking for bright, proactive individuals to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application.
PartnerRe is an equal opportunities employer
PartnerRe does not interview employment candidates or make offers of employment solely on the basis of telephone or electronic interviews or other communications. Authorized PartnerRe email communications are sent only from an official @PartnerRe.com email address. In addition, PartnerRe does not request payments of money from employment candidates before or after an offer of employment is made.