Zehnder stands for energy-efficient products and solutions for a healthy and comfortable indoor climate to help to improve quality of life. The Zehnder Group produces and sells decorative radiators, as well as heating and cooling ceiling systems, comfortable indoor ventilation and air cleaning systems on an international level.
As well as working together with our customers as an excellent team, we are dedicated, we radiate passion and we love what we do – all to ensure that we are always the number one choice among customers. As a leading innovator, we employ 3500 people globally.
The slogan "always the best climate" also applies to the workplace at the Zehnder Group. The Zehnder Group’s thinking is long-term and sustainable. A healthy motivating working environment is the only way to achieve top performance in every area. We therefore want to recruit the best talent and at the same time promote from within and achieve mutual commitment.
Zehnder Group’s Digital Transformation initiatives are in full motion. Helping Zehnder sales & after sales organizations in understanding the changing needs in business excellence processes and in seizing opportunities in the ever-evolving and disruptive digital world.
We are looking for a Business Process Manager who wants to advance their career with Zehnder Group at our headquarters in Switzerland to contribute their expertise in this professional field.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- You help to consult and manage digital transformation in sales & after sales business projects that results in digitization of business processes into customer self-service portals, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud for Customer (CRM), SAP Field Service Management and ZenDesk
- You develop and creates master documentations of end-to-end processes for sales and after sales and supports change management activities in different business units in Europe.
- You analyse process effectiveness and propose optimization measures
- You provide administrative services for projects, change requests, and support internal communication channels to business units
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- University or similar degree in Business, IT, Consulting or at least 5 years work experience in similar discipline
- Knowledge in Process Documentation of Sales an After Sales & experience in Sales process transformation projects
- Networking skills: Ability to engage, understand and manage relationships with all types of stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the following software tools:
- SAP ECC-DS/CS or S/4Hana Sales or After Sales
- SAP C4C
- SAP FSM
- SAP Service Cloud
- or similar ERP, CRM or Field Service Systems
- Fluency in English and German
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Interested to shape interpersonal skills and intercultural understanding
- Open minded and curious towards new technologies and digitization
Our flat hierarchies and open culture offer many opportunities. While the family spirit within Zehnder ensures a trusting and inclusive environment, our global presence brings the international spirit to our jobs.
You want to learn more about us and our employment conditions? You are only a few clicks away - we look forward to receiving your online application via our application tool!