Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- Engineering degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, software-development or equivalent
- You have knowledge of minimum one programming language such as C/C++
- Experience in automotive software-development and it`s requirements
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of automotive electronics
- Knowledge in the area of embedded programming
- Experience in safety analysis and project management
- Strong interest and passion for E/E future topics in the automotive sector including safety relevant applications
- High skills in communication and moderation
- Fluent English language skills, German optional
- Software-Development of functional safety concepts related to the production process
- Implementation of the functional safety concepts into the development process
- Designing of FMEAs for the programming processes on assembly lines
- Application of safety standards and internal requirements in the development and production process
- Ensuring the compliance of the ISO 26262 during the production on the assembly lines and the compliance of that norm during the internal development process
- Collaboration with the quality department for the SW-development and it’s safety team
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 2347