permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: nach Vereinbarung
Be the voice of our markets! Discover the full market potential; search for and validate new market opportunities. Be the game changing product manager who dynamically delivers innovative products to a variety of customers and markets. Be part of the Product Management Team in Grinding & Dispersing.
- Conduct market research and specify market requirements for current and future products
- Assess customer requirements, trends as well as competitor products to drive innovation
- Create feasible business plans to accelerate the development pipeline of machines and customer service products
- Be an expert regarding our competitors
- Determine the product pricing strategy using research data, reviewing production and sales costs as well as anticipating volume
- Validate commercial and technical readiness for the next market launch
- Collaboration with colleagues from the marketing and quotation teams
- Train the global sales and service team on machines and provide the necessary technical expertise
- Education in engineering, marketing and/or product management
- Further education in business administration and/or economics
- Designated product manager with at least three years of experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a sound knowledge of strategy, business development, product management as well as marketing and sales
- Very good communication skills to address customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
- Know-how of the wet grinding market
- Strong 'Can-Do-Attitude', solution and result oriented, committed to performance
- Highly dedicated to quality, reliability, flexibility, and self-reliance
- Willingness to travel ~ 20% for training needs and market proximity
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Premium for special occasions, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!