Would you like to be a pioneer in digital transformation and take the next step in your career? To strengthen our dynamic team in the IT Enterprise Architecture area, based in Zurich-Oerlikon and Bedano near Lugano, we are looking for a highly qualified and motivated personality - to start immediately or as agreed.
- Active contribution in defining and implementing the Viseca IT strategy
- Creation of technology roadmaps that coordinates corporate vision and technology, facilitating Business and IT alignment
- Define technology-enabled business and operating models and provides concrete options and visibility into execution constraints
- Develop the company's preparation for change and innovation (understanding of disruptive forces)
- Active support of digitization processes
- Actively participates in project programs including strategic projects in payments and digitization (complexity of integration, cloud and data architecture)
- Cooperation with local teams in Bedano (TI) and Zurich-Oerlikon (ZH) as well as with external partners (Fintech)
- Evaluation or review of existing solutions, projects, suggestions or architectures
- Preparation of technical reports and documentation
- University degree (Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics or other scientific disciplines)
- Several years of experience in the role as Enterprise Architect, ideally in the Swiss financial sector (Payment Solutions)
- You are familiar and experienced in the use of architecture frameworks, especially with TOGAF and Zachman
- You like to work agile (Scrum / Safe) and create links with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of business ecosystems as SaaS and IaaS; Proven experience with cloud, micro services, OpenAPI, CI / CD and container-based solutions
- You understand how to express complex concepts in a way that is understandable to a non-technical audience
- English spoken and written are mandatory and ideally you also have a good knowledge of Italian and/or German
- The place of work can either be in Bedano or Zurich, with the flexibility to travel regularly to the other location
At Viseca you will work in a dynamic and creative environment with good development opportunities. We maintain an open and uncomplicated culture and offer our employees extensive decision-making powers in addition to a thorough introduction, home office possibility, attractive employment conditions and progressive fringe benefits.
Viseca Payment Services SA, Maria Teresa Ebers, Human Resources Management
Take part in our success story and apply online with your complete application documents.