As part of Hexagon, an enterprise with around 20,000 employees worldwide, we offer interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, high-tech environment within a growing business, enabling our employees to further develop themselves, nurture their talents and thus make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals.
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of geospatial- and reality capture.
HxDR is Hexagon‘s cloud-based visualisation and collaboration platform for spatial data and services. It is a space where the concepts that transform the way we live are placed within accurate digital representations of the real world. HxDR is the platform to store, transform, host, and stream geospatial- and reality capture data to a global customer base.
As a DevOps Cloud Engineer, you will help harden solutions for the HxDR going through a technological as well as organisational transformation. You will implement best practice and help the team with automating solutions and daily tasks to improve and increase the speed of the development lifecycle. Your knowledge in software development, programming languages, data structures and algorithms, will help write solutions for services and automation that are effective.
This appeals to you
- Develop a reliable platform, using a modern tech stack reaching a global user base
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends and use these on a daily base
- Shape the platform as we grow and develop new functionality
- Interacting with all teams (development, testing etc) and ensuring best practices in operations excellence and security are met
- Have loads of fun in a great team, and be truly challenged by your colleagues
This is you
- Cloud Native tools and their applicability across different Cloud providers
- Containerization across different platforms, operating systems and CPU types
- Networking (VPC, Subnets, IF)
- Application Firewalls and Security
- DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering
- CI/CD both the principles and the experience of setting up a pipeline
- Feature flags, Blue/Green, Canary and Ring release strategies and tools
How can I apply
Hexagon Geosystems Services AG