Product Engineer (f/m/d) Reality Capture Field Software
Leica Geosystems AG
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
In our company, you can develop concepts and designs for smart software applications in international as well as cross-sectoral teams and bring our products to life. With a high attention to detail and level of motivation, you support us in meeting all customer requirements. Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Developing a strong understanding of Reality Capture Field Software, relevant industry/market problems, and derived product requirements
- Interpreting and defining efficient and effective solutions that support our customers' various workflows in all aspects of Laser Scanning, no matter if this is construction, engineering, building solutions or public safety
- Converting product requirements and user workflows into detailed technical specifications to assist and collaborate with our software development group within an agile software development environment
- Evaluating market opportunities and driving the business development for Reality Capture software solutions
- Testing to ensure solutions achieve Leica Geosystems' quality standards
- Assisting our worldwide sales network by conducting trainings and creating product presentations and support activities
This is you
- Motivated engineer with a good understanding of laser scanning field workflows and a specific interest in applications on mobile devices
- Study background (BSc/MSc) in a technical domain beneficial
- Experience of working in the Reality Capture industry and/or pointcloud processing
- Knowledge about web-based applications and services as well as ISO 27001 and related standards is beneficial
- Interest in technology, with the ability to understand the technical aspects of a product
- Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with colleagues from various groups (R&D, project management, product management, and sales channels) - to gain in-depth understanding of wishes, requests, challenges, and constraints
- Ability to analyze constraints, needs, workloads, and timelines
- Your are able to organize tasks in a way that allows for the most valuable outcome
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is beneficial
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Xenia Rack, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
5,0 (1 Bewertung)