FIDES centralizes and simplifies multi-bank connectivity and transaction communications – globally. We provide our customers a user-friendly web-based GUI to access all their bank different accounts globally. With connectivity to more than 10,000 banks across 170+ countries, FIDES enables communication via any format with the largest banking network in the world so our customers can achieve 100% connectivity and thus we are providing the broadest geographic reach to banks across the globe.
FIDES is based in the heart of Zurich, Switzerland and is looking forward to welcome a new member to its highly skilled and motivated team.
Technical Analyst / Requirements Engineer with focus on API & Marketplace, potential for Product Owner role (80-100%)
You will be specifying and leading the introduction of API capabilities for our Multi Banking Suite. As a result you enable our customers to exchange data in real time between their inhouse financial / accounting / treasury systems and their banks globally. On top of it you will be analyzing external partners, e.g. Fintechs, Banks that we will start to collaborate with to build up a marketplace of services.
- Strong experience in Requirements Engineering, ideally in the area of APIs
- Strong experience in Technical Analysis, writing of specifications, modelling of workflows
- Experience in covering functional and non-functional requirements
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving atitude
- Ability to work remote / in a virtual setup
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate clearly, stand up for own ideas and engage in a discussion to find the best solution approach
- Ideally background as developer / software engineer / architect
- Experience as technical writer
- Scrum certification (Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Experience as Product Owner for a software product
- Specification of new FIDES core product enhancements with focus on APIs
- Support the development of a new connectivity setup
- Elicitation of requirements, creation of specifications and writing of user stories
- Steering of external partner for API development
- Managing the connectivity related product backlog
- Working with internal and external stakeholder, e.g. other Fintechs, Banks, etc.
- Analytical support for concept development
- Creation of technical documentation and user manuals