Are you a passionate mechanical engineer who wants to make a significant contribution to a company that prides itself on its technical expertise and is in the midst of an exciting expansion process? Do you want to support our customers and colleagues with state-of-the-art CAE engineering services? Then we are looking for exactly YOU!
CAE Engineer with Mandarin (all genders)
WHAT YOU DO
- You provide CAE engineering services for customers and colleagues from technical and internal sales
- You deploy advanced product simulation tools (nonlinear FEA) in customer projects across different business lines
- You run non-linear static and dynamic Finite Element Analysis using Abaqus / Isight / Tosca
- You review our product assortment for compliance with technical principles, company standard, customer requirements and related specifications
- You prepare technical documentation for sales catalogues and brochures as well as application articles for the A+P magazine and other external journals
- You support various departments with your technical know-how and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of processes
- You assist with Smart Engineering presentations and meetings and conduct internal and customer training sessions
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (international experience preferred, e.g. overseas exchange program or foreign internship)
- 5+ years experience in a similar position and a relevant business field handling technical industrial components or products used in various applications
- Familiar with advanced CAE technologies and virtual product development and experience with FE software and CAD
- Experience with calibration, verification, and validation of models through physical testing
- Experience in modeling of different classes of materials including polymers, elastomers, soft adhesives and brittle materials would be an advantage
- Excellent Mandarin and English skills.
- Innovation-oriented and ambitious personality with excellent communication skills
WHO WE ARE
The Angst+Pfister Group has been a leading development and production partner for industrial components for over 100 years. As a globally active product and materials specialist, Angst+Pfister serves customers - particularly in Europe and Asia. We develop and manufacture customized and innovative product solutions together with our customers.
- You are part of a company that promotes trust and relies on your ability for self-management and personal responsibility
- You have the chance to work at the Innovation Park in Dübendorf, where science and business come together
- You work in a well-established company that serves a broad range of clients across different industries
- You are part of a young, dynamic team in an international environment and have individual career opportunities
Do you find yourself in the job description? Then get in touch with us!