Nextech Invest Ltd. is a leading oncology venture capital firm based in Zurich, Switzerland and Boston, USA. Our mission is to build the most promising biotechnology companies with a focus on life changing cancer medicines globally. With over $1.2bn raised since starting the first global fund dedicated to investments in oncology, we have built an international portfolio of biotechnology companies and are well positioned to bring breakthrough therapies to patients. For our Zurich headquarters, we are looking for a highly motivated
Analyst, Finance & Operations
This newly created entry level position has potential for development and advancement in a fast-paced environment with direct exposure to the COO and CFO.
- General support for CFO
- General accounting – accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger
- Support with annual financial statements, budget preparation and auditing
- Expense reporting and reimbursements
- Development opportunities in the areas of Compliance, Internal Control System
- General support for COO
- Product structuring support – concept planning, budgeting, launch and execution
- Fundraising support – database management, process management, investor onboarding
- Fund level operations support – investor relations, LPA and side letter compliance
- Nextech level operations support - HR process management, business plan preparation and service provider relationship management.
Who are we looking for?
- A recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, business administration or similar discipline.
- Self-starting, energetic and mission oriented professional with a positive, can-do attitude and an abundance of team spirit, and:
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English required.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint and general IT competence required.
- Experience with accounting and ERP software desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a solution-oriented attitude.
Applying for this position:
- Please submit your application before 31 January 2022 to Click to send email
- For more information about Nextech Invest Ltd, please visit our website: www.nextechinvest.com