The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
As an experienced HR-Assistant, you will support our HR Basel team in diverse administrative tasks
- Swiss certificate as HR-Assistant
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and SAP)
- Good understanding of the swiss social insurance system
- German fluent with very good English skills, French knowledge would be an asset
- Efficient and reliable way of working combined with a high sense of responsibility and can-do attitude
- Service-oriented personality with team spirit and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential matters
- Be part of a dynamic team in an international, fascinating environment
- Opportunity to bring new ideas and personal initiatives
- Attractive and modern working conditions
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Annick Delille-Manières