• at least two years of experience in Swiss employment and commercial law matters,
• excellent academic credentials,
• strong interest in technology and techno-related industries,
• the motivation to work with a deeply engaged (geeky) team,
• resilience to stress,
• French or German native speaker and fluent in English,
• an entrepreneurial spirit and a good sense of humour…
…then, our new opening may be the right fit for you!
We are looking to hire a full-time or part-time associate to join the team and advise our clients on employment as well as commercial and contract matters.
We are a leading specialist corporate and technology law firm assisting innovative businesses, successful entrepreneurs, top VCs and global brands.
Our team is composed of young and diverse lawyers and administrative staff members with multicultural backgrounds representing multiple nationalities, united by a shared passion in serving our clients with interest, empathy, curiosity and excellency.
• Interesting, complex and high-quality assignments in both local and international contexts
• Active involvement in the Swiss and international entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem
• Direct contacts with founders, CEOs, top executives, chairpersons and owners
• Opportunities for advancement and development, including within our other fields of expertise such as intellectual property, privacy, tech, life sciences, as well as corporate transactions
• A dynamic work environment, within a motivated and specialized team of lawyers
• Flexible work arrangements, including part-time and work from home
If you are interested by this position, please send your complete application to Juliette Ancelle by email at email@example.com.