At TokenEstate we’re developing a blockchain-powered real estate investing platform. It enables individuals to invest in real estate properties from their smartphones by using real estate tokens.
TokenEstate was initiated by a highly qualified team of Swiss-based professional with deep expertise in real estate investments, compliance, Swiss and international law, banking IT systems, smart contracts, cybersecurity, digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
Today our objectives are to design and execute a world-class ICO to finance the development of the TokenEstate marketplace, and to launch the first real estate token in the 2H 2018.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for an outstanding social media/community manager to join our team at TokenEstate and help us shape the future of real estate investment. You will want to:
• Help define and execute our global social media strategies in close collaboration with the TokenEstate team
• Build and engage with an investor community spanning from Asia Pacific to Latin America
• Develop and maintain a content calendar for our social media channels
• Pen engaging and creative posts, and become a TokenEstate subject matter
• Develop and maintain an event calendar to engage with our investor community and partners
• Organize TokenEstate participation to events and conferences on a worldwide basis
• Support live coverage, on site or remote, of events and conferences
What we’re looking for:
• Social media expert. You are living and breathing social media and can demonstrate a previous track record in building and managing communities
• Effective and autonomous, with strong communication and relationship building skills, ability to self-direct and to take decisions under time pressure
• Passionate and collaborative, who shares our vision and is willing to build an awesome platform and company to work for
• Fluent in English, other languages especially Russian, German or Chinese a clear asset
• Prior knowledge of the blockchain and of real estate markets will be highly valued
TokenEstate is based in Geneva, Switzerland. Remote work with regular visits to Geneva is possible depending on profile & location. The position is to be filled immediately.
Willing to build the future of Real Estate investing and to be part of one of Switzerland’s hottest startups? Reach out and let’s have a chat!